- 5 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Garlic honey (Mine from Sticky Situations in Mystic, CT)
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels
- Heat oven to 475 degrees F
- Generously salt and pepper chicken on both sides
- Mix about a tablespoon of garlic honey with a tablespoon of olive oil and rub into chicken skin
- Heat cast iron skillet on high and place skin side down for about 2 minutes, then turn heat to about medium and cook until fat has rendered and skin is browned.
- Flip chicken over and place into oven, cook for about 13 minutes or until chicken has cooked.